Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet and any other device when you visit our site and record anonymous information about your browsing experience, such as your preferences and if you have visited the our site before. Cookies are used by our website to help provide you with a better, faster (faster search speed) and safer browsing experience, as well as for advertising and promoting our company’s services. Cookies help us tailor our site to the personal needs of our users and customers according to their individual interests based on data we receive about consumer satisfaction and to enhance the user-friendly character of our site . For example, Cookies help us memorize your preferences (language, country, etc.) and use them in your browsing and future visits.
2. What kind of cookies do we use?
- Data (technical information) to recognize you when you sign in to our website (eg IP address, browser used, etc.).
- Geodetic data, e.g. wi-fi access point.
- Data regarding the pages you were browsing during your stay on our site.
- Data about your browsing preferences, such as the selected language, text size, page layout, or colors.
- Number of visitors to our site, visit rate of each page of our site (anonymous traffic statistics).
However, we do not store information about you in our Cookies data, which may lead to your identification. We only store the unique session ID, which helps us to recover the profile and user preferences on your next visit to our site.
3. How can I control and disable cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies which are already saved in your device by visiting the Settings section of your browser.
Many cookies are used for the purpose of improving the usability and functionality of the websites/applications. As a matter of fact, the deactivation of such cookies may not allow you to use some parts or functions of our website. For more information on the deactivation of cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org.